Friday, December 7, 2012

 Wednesday December fifth 2012, at one o:clock in the afternoon a staff person had pushed me out to the mini van that was in the parking lot.  So on the mini van were a few staff people and clients that was riding to the Tufts University campus,  At the Tufts University campus me, Alice, Nicole and a vollenteer name Meridith we had sold three paintings three Christmas wreaths and some Christmas cards too I had taken video the art and craft sale on the Tuft University campus.  A few minutes had past untiil it was two thirty and a female staff person named Elise came in to the Tufts University campus to get me and then she had wheeled me outside to the mini van that was in the parking lot.  But before Elise, could push me outout to thhe mini van.
I had took my kodak camera that was around my neck and thhen I had videoed me, Elise, and Meridith, going out to the mini van.
Laater on when everbody was in the outside the line building we had left

No comments:

Post a Comment