Friday, October 7, 2011

Tour of WCVB Channel 5 News

On September 30, 2011, Outside the Lines visited WCVB Channel 5 News!!!! Alice, JB, Nick, George, Dennis, and Martin and interns Megan and Rachel attended. They saw tv cameras and someone doing the weather report.

Dennis reports, "It was good!"

George reports: We had a tour of the entire studio by Natalie Morales. I even got to see JC Monahan, and she only had a minute to say "Hi, How are you", but I had my picture taken with her too. Then we came to the room that Suzanne Wornick was in and she said "Hi Guys, How are you" and I told her I watch channel 5 every morning. Then she went back to work to report the news forecast. When a staff person were pushing me out to the van sitting down in my wheelchair I had just turned my head to the right side and then I had saw five big giant sattle light dishes pointing to the sky. Then when every body were all loaded in the van we all had rode back to out side the lines studio in Medford.

No comments:

Post a Comment