Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Interview with Kenny

Artist Interview: Kenny D.
By: George Russo

What is your favorite media? Media means art materials.

I like to color. I like to draw about rock and roll, and sports.

What is your favorite sport? Who is your favorite sports team?
Professional football!  I have all kind of sports gear. My favorite hat is a Patriots hat. I have lived my whole life in Boston, I love all the Boston sports teams.

How long have you been at Outside the Lines?
I had been here for twenty-two years. I have kept my nose clean.

What is your favorite activity at Outside the Lines studio?
I like the smartboard group, listing to music with friends and fiber arts. I like to color when I am in a good mood for it.

What do you like to do at the end of the day?
Watch TV and get some thing to eat. I wake up the next day and I smell the coffee!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment