Thursday, September 24, 2020

 On the year 2012, my mother mailed me a great, big, red motor scooter! I would drive it across the park to Dunkin Donuts to order a cup of hazelnut coffee. I would put the coffee in the little coffee holder on the left handlebar of my motor scooter. 

So I would drive my little red motor scooter back across the parking lot. I would drive it up the parking lot closer to the house. 

On September 24th, 2020, I was at my program called Outside the Lines Studio and a staff person, named Cynthia, said to me "George, do you wanna go out and water the garden?" I said "Sure Cynthia!" 

Cynthia gave me the hose, and I watered the garden.

I watered every plant, left and right, but when I pointed it to the right the sun was shining down. I aimed the water hose with the water shooting out, and when I got it in the middle, it made a beautiful long rainbow!

I said "Cynthia! I made a rainbow! Get your camera!"





No comments:

Post a Comment