Friday, October 12, 2012

On Friday October twelfth 2012, at outside the line studio we all walked in to find a giant big foot creature laying on the table asleep and we said to each other should we wake him up or should we let him stay asleep and some one said that you guys should let him sleep because if yous guy wake him up who knows what that he would do in the drunken state that he in may be he would wreck the joint.  So another guy said you know yous guys should leave that big beast alone I just had the joint fix up this morning and then I had said okay guys we should really listen to the guy and we should leave him alone so we all did and then we had went on our merry way buy we had all made sure that we left him alone to sleep it off.  A minute later the creature a woke snarling and growling and then he had came right after me so I had ran in to the forest as fast as I could until I had found a great big forest of trees so I had saw this great giant big tree and I hid behind the great big giant tree.  Then I had heard a growling sound and I had looked straight up and on the very, very, big strong tree branch I had saw this very, very big hulk like creature so he had saw the great big foot creature was trying to hurt me so right from the top branch that hulk like creature  did a great big super fly snooker right on the big foot creature the jump made a great big hole in the ground trapping him then the hulk like creature had a great big cage and he had put the cage over the big foot creature and the hulk like creature jumped out of the great big deep hole then the hulk like creature had rested and then he had changed in to a regular guy so when he had woke up it was my friend David Banner and he had went to his house to bed.

                by George A Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment